To new readers, old readers, faithful readers, cocky readers, angry readers, bitter readers, happy readers, inspired readers:
Please keep in mind that this blog is no longer active. As you can see all entries are even viewable to the public eye.
http://codywilshire.blogspot.com is the new link, I would love for you all to go there, I welcome you all there with lots of love.
It will be more intimate, more active, more honest, more raw, more real. Sometimes it will make you uncomfortable, sometimes it will make me uncomfortable. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Thank you all so much for standing by me for so many years. Thank you to those who have been there holding my head in the hospital while I was getting needles jabbed in my spine, or needles down my throat. Thank to those who talk me through the night until every thing is alright or at least alright enough that I can find sleep. I love each and every one of you, so very much. I hold you so close to my heart.
Xoxo Dee
Monday, December 6, 2010
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
